New Road Guide in Istanbul and Marmara Región: “iBB Navi”
Navigation in Marmara Region is Easier for Everyone with “İBB Navi”
IMM’s Department of Transportation deployed a new mobile navigation application called “İBB Navi” for a sustainable and effective traffic management in Marmara Region. “IBB Navi” navigation app which is developed by the cooperation of IMM’s local and international partners was put into service at the end of April 2017.
“İBB Navi” helps users reach their destinations as soon as possible by following the routes created using live traffic information in all cities in Marmara Region, especially in İstanbul.
Thanks to İBB Navi, citizens of Istanbul and tourists can manage their time in traffic more efficiently and plan their journeys smartly considering both driving and public transport options in İstanbul. They can see alternative routes, total distance and estimated time of arrival in İBB Navi. Traveling in Marmara Region will be very easy for everyone with “İBB Navi” which supports navigation in Turkish, English, German, French, Arabic and Italian languages.
İBB Navi has many advantages compared to other navigation apps on the app markets some of which are as follows:
- Integrated with all public transport modes in Istanbul
- Access to Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality’s live camera videos
- Access to information of pharmacies on duty
- Parking lot locations and live occupancy information of parking lots in Istanbul
- Possibility to navigate without internet access (offline navigation support)
- Multi-language support
- Integrated with Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality’s Transportation Systems (traffic information, modes of transportation, etc.
For more information about “İBB Navi”, please visit: http://tkm.ibb.gov.tr/ibbNavi